Honda Australia Motorcycles & Power Equipment (Honda MPE) is a leading importer and distributor of an extensive range of high quality motorcycles, power equipment, marine products, engines and related parts and accessories. Our business enjoys icon brand status achieved through a superior product offering and marketing focus. The Honda network provides career opportunities in a broad range of areas.
People & Philosophy
At Honda, respect for the Individual is the fundamental belief in the uniqueness of all human beings. We strive to nurture and promote each associate’s capacity to think reason and create. At Honda, we understand that each associate has something to contribute to our success.
As a Honda Associate, you will work alongside both talented individuals and teams. We believe by our associates coming together and working as one Honda, joy is realised and a successful business is born.
As a Honda associate you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Defined career pathways
- Opportunities to learn and grow through initiatives like Mentoring Program and Learning & Development Calendar
- Flexible Work Arrangements and benefits
- A range of wellbeing support mechanisms including an additional wellbeing day to all associates and our Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced leave options with family, wellbeing and diversity at its heart
- Recognition for performance and behaviours that align to the Honda culture and values
- Accessibility to all Honda products through our attractive lease programs (both vehicle and motorcycle), free loan program for lawn and garden equipment and product discounts
- Onsite gym (Melbourne)
- Free onsite parking
Current Job Opportunities
We have the following opportunities available to join our team at Honda MPE. For more information and to submit your application click on the ‘Apply’ link.
Contract: Temporary Full Time
Location: Somerton Workshop, VIC
Riding Instructor - HART NSW
Contract: Full-time & Casual
Location: St. Ives, NSW
For any queries regarding current opportunities, please contact our Employee Experience Team email@example.com.